Ecole Centrale de Lille promotion 2017. Currently student at Doshisha University in mechanical engineering. Will be looking for a job position in Kanagawa/Tokyo prefecture by August 2018, preferentially in mechanical and/or quality engineering, especially in automotive industry. Have previous work experience in Japan, in quality engineering for an automotive industry. Masters several modules in CATIA V5 and have good knowledge and understanding of mechanical engineering.
Quality engineering intern
RECARO Japan Co., Ltd , Higashiomi-shi
De Mai 2016 à Août 2016
Analytical/statistical study and optimization of IPPM in the production of automotive sport seats:
- Statistics on the quality issues and costs with Europe for the past decade
- Improvement of the quality database and quality claims management
- Optimization of the workflow between the diferent entities (SAP, Quality feedback, design changes...)
- Understanding of the differences between Europe and Japan in the way people see quality issues (Definition, Criterion...)
- Training on general quality tools (FMEA, PPAP, 8D, Ishikawa…) and Johnson’s control own quality tools.
Master in mechanical engineering
Doshisha University - Mechanical engineering
2016 à 2018
2 years master degree in mechanical engineering.
Research subject: development of binder-free green composite 100% made from bamboo powder and fibers.
Anglais - Courant
Français - Langue maternelle
Japonais - Technique
- Videos & Series