Logistic, Road Transport and Supply Chain expert with 20 years operational experience in the Oil & Gas sector (LPG, Lubricants & Bitumen)
An atypical career in both emerging countries (South East Asia, North Africa & Brazil) and mature sophisticated environments (West Europe).
Currently working on Business Development activities related to Shell Bitumen Supply chain in Europe, I enjoy a mix of strategy and operations activities.
Working experience includes roles in Sales, Business Development, Supply Chain and various project management - always in high demanding or high pressure environments.
Pragmatic, practical, field and results oriented.
Road Transport & Supply Chain management
Supplier & Contract management
HSSE Management System & Organization
Leading & motivating multi-cultural teams
International environment : Asia, Vietnam, North Africa
Business Development in emerging countries
Operations and "on the field" activities ; delivering project and results
Logistic supervisor (france & benelux)
SHELL , Nanterre
De Octobre 2008 à Août 2016
- Responsible and accountable for all Transport & Distribution Operations of Base Oils and Finished Lubes in France and the 3 Benelux countries as well as export deliveries ex-France & Benelux.
- Member of the Lubricants Blending Plant Management Team.
- Working with both on site and virtual teams and partners including off-shored Customers Service Center
Budget : 30 millions EUR – 5 depots bulk & pack
Team of 7 people
- Managing operations and relationship with 5 main hauliers and logistic service providers (pack warehouses & bulk depots) in France and Benelux
- New ERP implementation (Global SAP) including review, alignment/standardization of all distribution and connected process
- Logistics footprint restructuring including set up of new bulk depot, closure and relocation of pack warehouses
- Built a skilled and professional team of logistic professionals able to over-deliver against agreed targets : HSSE, customer satisfaction, unit transport costs, OTIF – Winner of the best logistic team of the EMEA region in the Lubes Supply Chain Competition.
DEUG A - Sciences & Structure de la Matière - Paris XI, Orsay
0000 à Aujourd'hui